Binocular 10×50 National Geographic
If you want to see the nature of the world in brilliant, vivid colours, the National Geographic 10×50 Porro Binoculars are the ideal solution for your needs.
This elegant Porro-prism Binoculars have excellent optical characteristics. The fully coated optics guarantee a decisively higher light transmission through the glass, thus increasing colours fidelity and contrast. Diopter compensation is standard with these models. This makes these binoculars suitable for beginner birders or nature observers. Even on windy days, due to the 10x magnification, a stable image is provided. The 50-mm objective lenses gather enough brightness for observation even in twilight conditions. A carrying pouch and neck strap are included. For longer observations, a tripod-adapter thread is integrated.
- Binoculars for nature observations
- High light gathering capacity for bright images in the twilight
- Magnification: 10x / objective lens diameter: 50mm
- Field of view: 96m@1000m / fully coated
- Dimensions: 195x190x62 mm / weight: 780 g
- Lens cloth
- Carrying strap