Hornady 6.5mm 147gr ELD Match – 100
Caliber: 6.5mm / .264″
- Product Line: ELD Match
- Ballistic Coefficient: .697 (G1) and .351 (G7)
- 1-8″ (Minimum Recommended)
- Weight: 147gr
- Application: Target / Match
- Quantity: 100 per box
Hornady 6.5mm 147gr ELD Match
ELD® Match (Extremely Low Drag Match) bullets are technologically advanced, enhanced accuracy target bullets featuring Heat Shield® tips with the PERFECT MEPLAT (tip point) combined with numerous design features that deliver the highest-in-class ballistic coefficients, superior accuracy and extreme consistency from bullet to bullet, lot to lot.
Superior accuracy and industry leading ballistic design has been achieved with the ELD Match bullet. An optimum secant ogive and boattail design along with the Heat Shield tip produce a bullet with the highest possible ballistic coefficient in its class.
- POLYMER TIP: Upon impact, the hard polymer tip drives into the lead core like a wedge, initiating lightning-fast, yet controlled expansion.
- SECANT OGIVE, BOATTAIL PROFILE: Incorporating the pioneering Hornady secant ogive design, the tapered point, increased bearing surface and more aerodynamic profile, combined with a boattail base, makes the SST® more efficient with less drag and greater stability.
- CANNELURE: A mid-body cannelure helps keep the core and jacket together while providing a consistent, accurate crimp during the loading process.
- INTERLOCK® RING: This Hornady exclusive design mechanically locks the core and jacket together to maintain bullet integrity during expansion, ensuring maximum weight retention and increasing the chances of complete pass-throughs.