Hornady 9.3mm 286gr Interlock SP-RP – 100
- Caliber: 9.3mm / .366″ SP-RP
- Product Line: Interlock
- Ballistic Coefficient: .400 (G1)
- Weight: 286gr
- Application: Hunting
- Quantity: 50 per box
Hornady 9.3mm 286gr Interlock
Their traditional line of bullets feature exposed lead tips for controlled expansion and hard-hitting terminal performance. Most have their pioneering secant ogive design — one of the most ballistically efficient profiles ever developed. Most feature their exclusive InterLock® design — a raised ring inside the jacket that is embedded in the bullet’s core that keeps the core and jacket locked together during expansion to retain mass and energy.
- INNER GROOVES: Strategically weaken the upper section of the jacket, ensuring consistent, controlled expansion, even at long range.
- TAPERED JACKET: Jacket thickness is precisely controlled for expansion at all velocities.
- ONE-PIECE CORE: Does not separate like two-piece divided cores. The InterLock® retains more mass and energy for deep penetration and large, consistent wound channels that ensure quick, clean kills.
- CANNELURE: Provides accurate and consistent crimping and also works with InterLock® ring to ensure the core and jacket remain locked during expansion.
- INTERLOCK® RING: The raised InterLock® ring is embedded in the bullet’s core, ensuring the core and jacket are locked in one piece during expansion to retain mass and energy.