Winchester model 70 150th commemorative
|Barrel Length:||24″ (60.96cm)|
The Rifleman’s Rifle celebrates 150 years of Winchester with exquisite engraving, fine walnut and details. Model 70 bolt action controlled round feed rifle.
The rifle of the 20th Century.
While most of the 150th celebration centres around the guns of the 19th Century, the most famous bolt action of all time is also part of the action. This is a beautiful example of the Rifleman’s Rifle. It begins with Super Grade styling and accents like a shadow-line cheek piece and recessed steel sling swivel studs. The deep relief scroll engraving with gold embellishments set it apart from any previous Model 70. The bolt body and extractor are jewelled to perfection. The high-grade walnut stock is abounding if figure and form. And the sharp, cut chequering is of extraordinary detail, right down to the spade pattern on the grip chequering. The steel bottom metal and floor plate and special 150th grip cap set off the beautiful look of the underside.
Plus all that makes the 70 a legend.
Like a Pre-64 action with massive claw extractor. The cold hammer forged rifling. A free floated barrel. The ultra-functional three position safety. A recessed target crown that protects your rifle’s accuracy.
- HIGH GRADE V/VI AMERICAN BLACK WALNUT STOCK WITH CUT CHEQUERING AND DELUXE SHADOW LINE CHEEK PIECE place your eye in perfect alignment with the scope
- BLACK FORE-END TIP AND RECESSED STEEL SLING SWIVEL STUDS are classic Super Grade accents
- DEEP RELIEF SCROLL ENGRAVING WITH GOLD EMBELLISHMENTS on the highly polished blued receiver, barrel, trigger guard, floor plate and grip cap including the Winchester 150th Anniversary logo and the WRA scroll trademark
- JEWELLED BOLT BODY AND EXTRACTOR add richness and impart a sense of traditional elegance
- STEEL TRIGGER GUARD AND ONE-PIECE BOTTOM METAL add rigidity for better accuracy